Rana Dasgupta on Mon, 21 Aug 2017 05:10:28 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Invisible Committee

Apologies for this "professional" mail, but if anyone has any advice to send me (off the list) about how to contact the Invisible Committee, I'd be very grateful. I have a project I'd like to discuss with them. Thank you and salaam. R.