Hans Bernhard | UBER Laboratories on Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:23:47 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> John Perry Barlow R.I.P.

following the logic of the text below, people like barlow (and i am glad that i have resisted reading his texts nor listened to the music he wrote) are co-responsible for the way our world deals with the evolution and politics of technology and why our civil society has been deflected and divided and as a consequence never had a real chance to form and establish global governing bodies that have leverage against skynet (transnational autonomous corporate ai-organisms).

by believing in the good of people while opposing governement influence (what the fuck did he think!? - besides his retarded california ideology utopia lsd-fiberoptic-burning-man nrx bs) influencers like jpb created a vacuum that was filled by corporate actors. and we have long lost control over these entities.

i remember in 2005 during the GWEI (google will eat itself) project when the logical conclusion of the knowledge generated by the project was the the de-privatization of google and its incorporation into the US government (and that was the pragmatic conclusion!). at that time it still would have been possible (i was  not joking at all - ministry for search engines and social media - MSESM). today this is not possible anymore and we are already suffering the dire consequences.

my final conclusion is a simple but strong  ‘fuck you jpb’ - you were an evil motherfucker in your doing… i guess not in your being.. since i didn’t know the man. btw, the same conclusion and emotion i truthfully expressed at the grave of my waffen-ss grandfather-in-law, whom i loved very much but despised for his doings.

let's not lie to each other and to ourselves and especially let’s not sugar-coat the actions of people that have just died, just because they were important to us, part of a world/scene we believe to be part of or simply because we liked them.

hail trump!

hans bernhard-