lizvlx on Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:33:22 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> In the eye of the Cambridge Analytica storm

Hi all

I usually dont write to the list and I also dont read 90% of what is
posted coz I mostly feel many words not soooo much content.
But I guess thats academic language which is not one I find the
time to deal with.

Regarding facebook tho —

Who cares about CA when u got facebook.

It simply does not make sense to even talk about CA and be ciritacl
about it. The corruption is not one that lies within CA but within
Facebook. Facebook was designed for nothing but the malicious
use of data of users against users with the pretext of “fun”.

It is simple to deal with tho (for members of lists like this in any case).
Just not be on Facebook.
And also as a non-user set your cookies etc correctly so the non-user
following is also defunct.

I have quit facebook about 4 years ago.
My quality of life is a lot better then before.
Sounds corny but it is true.

So maybe less talking and more quitting.

Bye
The unacademic lizvlx