Steven Carlson on Fri, 24 Nov 95 08:39 MET

[online-e] US Telcom Reform Act

Hello All -

I found this today on the Computer Underground Digest list (CuD)
<http://www.soci.niu.edu/~cudigest>, and thought it might be of interest
some of you.

The message below talks about the current debate in the US Congress about
regulating "indecent speech" on the Internet. The debate is interesting to
us, because European governments and the EU are watching US legislation,
and may follow the US example.

My question to you: What is your government doing to regulate Internet?
What do you fear they will do? And finally, what can we do?

=steve=