Matthew Smith on Tue, 7 May 96 12:11 MDT

distribution

<Although this may sound a little Marxist, the only hope for the artist is
<to somehow control the means of distribution. In this way, the net might
<somehow become a liberating force.

strange... does somebody really believe that there is any way of
controlling distribution on the net???

i am wearing a t-shirt (home/copyshop made) with one of my favorite
images - i sucked it off a website...

maybe ill make a business out of it, ppl are complimenting me all the time...

hmm, how about a poster series as well, or mousepads or a tape with my
favorite audioart - color copiers & taperecorders r very liberating!

ok, mrs/mr.artist, control me;)

matt smith