John Horvath on Tue, 7 May 96 16:34 MDT

Re: distribution

I think you misread the idea of controlling distribution. This means
exactly what you said, that *you* control the distribution of your *own*
material, not having to go through any regulations like you do with radio
or TV. Just because the net is now unregulated, it does not mean that
governments will not try to find a way to do so. To believe in the
opposite is to align yourself with Barlow et al that we are safe in
cyberspace, the "new home of Mind". Suit yourself, or to quote from the
Doobie Brothers, "What a Fool Believes."

John