Pit Schultz on Sun, 19 May 96 05:22 MDT

Re: nettime: re: property and territory

Hi Ian,

would you like to add something on Subvertigo,
your group or so? can be standard 'more info'
just for representing interesting projects in
ZKP 2,  2-4 K, 20th of May?? or even
an expansion on the 'principles question below'..
however, hope you're well.

gruesse
-pit

# Pit Schultz, Kleine Hamburger Str. 15, 10117 Berlin, pit@contrib.de