exile on Mon, 3 Jun 96 11:06 MDT

nettime: EXILE

Exile, Sydney Australia's premier Web Gallery is hunting for artists
and writers...digital images, conceptual works, essays....

Our current exhibition features the work of Beau Ravn, (celtic/
environmental icons)

Next Friday we will be opening a retro:perspective of PCD 96, one of
Australia's leading avant garde artists.

In July Exile will be launching an international collaborative
project with the Goethe Institute, Regional Australian Galleries and
The Hochschule der Bildende Kunste Saarbrucken Germany.

For additional information about upcomming Exile exhibitions, or how
to contribute to the website, goto

http://www.matra.com.au/~exile/

or email the Directors Gavyn Lyster and Graham Crawford

Attachment converted: HD 1000:runner.gif (GIFf/JVWR) (000054C8)