MediaFilter on Fri, 21 Jun 96 06:02 MDT

nettime: ISP shuts Berserkistan

>Comments: Authenticated sender is <horvitzr@[194.108.1.2]>
>From: "Robert Horvitz" <horvitzr@omri.cz>
>To: mf@mediafilter.org,              tylevin@phoenix.Princeton.edu,
>keenan@phoenix.Princeton.edu
>Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 18:36:00 +1GMT
>Subject: ISP shuts Berserkistan

To network administrators:

Because of the conditions revealed below, an initiative has begun to
filter out all incoming connections from Earthlink.net and earthlink.com...
in a sesnse, a "Net Embargo"....Please configure your network to deny all
connections from Earthlink.net and Earthlink.com.

Please forward this to other network administrators.

Read on and you'll see why: