Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 10:01:37 +0930
From: Andrew Petrusevics <andypc@dove.mtx.net.au>
Subject: KW#3 OUT NOW

KONSTRUCTAVIST WEEKLY #3 OUT NOW!
Yes!
We at the KONSTRUCTAVIST WEEKLY have spent all day and all night
since the launch of the last issue to bring you the new fabulous
KW absolutely Free and with another collection of incisive
graphics and commentary by Australia's Multifunction Artist AndyPC.

This KW also features the pure Konstructavist joy of Animiated gifs!
(You must use Netscape 2 or Internet Explorer 3 to see these move,
if not they'll be static pictures.)
Yes, all singing, all dancing, all rhetoric KW is back! Bigger, louder,
angrier, and harder to download than ever!

So come on and cram my server! Bump up the numbers on the new counter
to make KW the Thinking Australians Rottweiller Ezine success that it
is!

DO IT NOW!
http://dove.mtx.net.au/~andypc/
--
Calling from DOVE Australia,
a service of Microtronics Information Systems.