j bosma on Thu, 24 Oct 96 21:41 MET

nettime: Royal Fertilization

To all citizens!
The Royal Fertilization installation at the Hales Gallery in London (UK)
 was partly censored due to english moral and law.

 Using our Digital Territory we have given the english and the rest of the
world an opportunity to take part of this anyway.

The URL is: http://www.it.kth.se/KREV/fertil.html

 Spread it to your compadres. Give us some feedback!

 CM von Hausswolff
 Leif Elggren
 Carl Michael von Hausswolff
 Roslagsgatan 58, S-113 54 Stockholm, Sweden
 tel: +46 (0)8  612 27 03
 fax: +46 (0)8 16 83 39
 http://www.it.kth.se/KREV/