j bosma on Tue, 21 Jan 97 11:04 MET

nettime: Paul Garrin

dear Nettimers

I am not at all happy with Paul Garrins manners
the interview he published here is not finished
the questions on art for instance need far deeper investigation
he did not even reply really

be aware of this

the remarks about the personal dispute were supposed to stay personal
but as it is now I have to say, as most of you will probably know
it takes two to tango

I try to keep an open mind/heart to Name.space
I must say it gets harder
I wouldn't mind some serious comments by others on this list
regarding some of the issues by now
especially the art/bussiness part
(mind you: this is no attack on artists starting bussinesses
just trying to find some of its deeper aspects and consequenses)

Josephine Bosma

*amsterdam