David Hudson on Wed, 12 Feb 97 16:53 MET

nettime: Quick Clarification

Just wanted to quickly follow up Valentina Djordjevic's posting of Boris
Groendahl's article "Plundering the Domain".

I made a mistake (twice!) in the translation, making it sound as if
name.space had only one server, when in fact, there are several. I've
already apologized to both Boris and Paul Garrin for this oversight.

Thanks.

David Hudson                    REWIRED <www.rewired.com>
dwh@berlin.snafu.de             Journal of a Strained Net