McKenzie Wark on Thu, 20 Feb 97 03:12 MET

Re: nettime: Three Book Reviews - Richard Barbrook

Ted,
when richard refers to the 'American' collection of essays, i take
him to mean where it was edited and published. At the level of the
workings of the book trade, and of spaces of academic discourse that
the book trade can treat as a market, national spaces are *very*
much alive.