Ursula Kuermayr on Sun, 11 May 1997 23:36:15 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Prix Ars Electronica 1997

DEAR FAN OF COMPUTER AND MULTIMEDIA ART!

Please notice that the entry deadline for PRIX ARS ELECTRONICA
competition has been extended.

NEW DEADLINE: May 23rd 1997

All entries (works and descriptions) have to reach Prix Ars Electronica
(see address below) May 23rd at the latest.

So, if you haven´t done it until now - HURRY UP - send us your entries.

Best wishes,

Prix Ars Electronica Team

PS.: We have sent this email to all of our contacts without checking up
the submissions received until now. If you have already received this
email before - don't care.

Address:
Prix Ars Electronica
ORF Landesstudio Oberösterreich