Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 21 May 1997 12:00:01 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> #BeautyEast: IRC

Friends,

I think I may be speaking for quite a few people on this list - it is
extremely painful to be receiving these cheerful textual massages [sic]
about the Ljubljana meeting when you know that the last train that could
take you there has left, and the airfare is way out of reach (let alone
when you are an antipodian Europhile).

Let us form a faction of Those Who Stayed Away and meet on the IRC channel
in secret, outside of the times granted to us by Those Who Are There. We
have the themes, we have the ideas, and we have the medium.

This week, I hate Ljubljana.

Greetings and fun to the TWATs.

-a

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 20.00 to 22.00 directly via 4 macterminals
at the cybercafe of Klub K4, for all virtual nettimers and remote partipants:

                            /join #beautyeast
                          /server irc.arnes.si

---