{ brad brace } on Tue, 5 Aug 1997 05:34:37 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> Manifestoism?

On Mon, 4 Aug 1986, teo spiller wrote:

> But who and how can break those barriers?

We need to reestablish the division between policy and administration, and
end the cult of the Hero; widen the meaning of knowledge; end the alliance
between barbarism (the generals, Heroes, stars, speculators) and
technocracy;  denigrate self-interest, meaningless power, cynicism,
rhetoric; and for that matter, simply change our elites.

/:b

---