Steve Cisler on Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:39:27 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Address change

With the dissolution of the Advanced Technology Group at Apple
Computer Inc, and the closure of the library, I will be leaving the
company at the beginning of October.  Although the Apple Library of
Tomorrow program ends, that does not mean my interest in
community networks, libraries, Internet access issues in rural areas
and developing countries has lessened.

In the time I have off in the coming months I plan to be writing,
speaking, and traveling to stay involved with these issues. I hope
to stay in contact with you through mailing lists, phones, and even
visits.  I hope you will  contact me and keep me posted on what
you are doing.

Steve Cisler
4415 Tilbury Drive
San Jose, CA 95130