OKADA, Tomohiro on Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:19:36 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> coolstates ML digest in Japanese Version, by English Trancerated

Hollow, This is OKADA, Tomohiro.

I send you a digest of translated material of
the coolstates ML, Japanese Version,

I will send you when we make a new digest
of the Japanese Version, continuously.

The digest is translated by myself, so,
I am sorry for many inconveniences coursed by
my English skill.

have a good week!

-
----------
coolstates ML (Japanese Version) digest   Vol.1 Issue 01-16
-
----------

CONTENTS
[12:Yuki Tanaka] suggestions & ideas...
[13:OKADA, Tomohiro] Planning ideas for =93coolstates.com=94
[15:Junichi Nochi] Re: suggestions & ideas...
[16:Yuki Tanaka] some thoughts...reply to Nochi-san

 [12:Yuki Tanaka] suggestions & ideas...

I want to try to collaborate with various experts on cyber-publishing scene
since I am joining the coolstates ML.
In the ML, I want to talk with members. What do we want to do something
in the cyber-publishing world.
Because of each member has different perspectives, aims and visions althoug=
how and what we would edit and publish =93coolstates.com=94, I think to mak=
fun that =93How to realize =93coolstates.com=94 as Asian regional
cyber-publishing through formulating different ideas.
Each member has different perspectives, aims and visions; I have some
concept for cyber-publishing, the ideas are bellow:
1. I wish to create a communication space in a cyber-place that persons who
have different idea and concept can respect each other own them.
2. I wish to establish media service on the Internet completely new and
interactive that is out of Search Engine, Online Shopping, BBS.
3. I would like to do businesses that I can manage own life in a solitary
island through such the media service.
4. If I create an interactive online media service on the Internet:
a. I would like to create =93Online Museum=94 of next human civilizations i=
Asia which files current =93Big Projects=94 in Asia such as urban planning,
monumental constructions, space projects, huge events, and national flagshi=
project.  For example, The Museum will compare with the governing system on
an ancient Chinese dynasty and the management system on the Ferrari racing
team, it will be fun!
b. I would like to create =93Utopia Scrap Book=94 which files history and
current of unique or mad idea for new technologies.
c. A BBS but information are send by analogue medium worldwide that using
telephone, FAX, postal mail, and human transfer.

I think =93coolstates.com=94 is multi-module project created and collaborat=
ed
by members since the ideas also giving as one of modules, so please send
your own idea as more module(s).

 [13:OKADA, Tomohiro] Planning ideas for =93coolstates.com=94

I propose you that my planning idea for =93coolstates.com=94.

=93THE LIFE STYLE GALLERY for ASIAN CYBER AGE =93coolstates.com=94=94

=93coolstates.com=94 is an online life style gallery for people on the Asia=
cyber age, the contents will feature current and unique styles of persons i=
Asia through rapidly changed by new media revolutions.
 Basically, two editorial zone, =93one theme zone=94 and =93regular zone=94=
 will
construct =93coolstates.com=94.
For the start up term, =93one theme zone=94 will take more concentration si=
nce
easy for up date and taking care for reporting and editing.   =93One theme
zone=94 will feature to make one interesting theme with more deeply content=
and images.
I propose two regional sites will construct =93coolstates.com=94, =93featur=
ing
the pan-Asian affair site =96Site A-=93 and featuring the Japanese affair
site =96Site J-.
 Through the structure, we should define =93what can we contribute regular
contents=94 and =93what can we can feature =93one themes=94 for the many
Internet user in Asia with satisfactions.

 [15:Junichi Nochi] Re: suggestions & ideas...

(Yuki Tanaka wrote) =93I want to try to collaborate with various experts on
cyber-publishing scene since I am joining the coolstates ML.=94

YES.  I think that the idea will be influenced by each editorial and design
member could or not create.  First time we should enjoy collaboration in
=93coolstates.com=94 with absolutely fun, so we should create fun atmospher=
es
in it.

(Yuki Tanaka wrote)=94 I wish to create a communication space in a
cyber-place that persons who have different idea and concept can respect
each other own them.=94
YES, I think too them, but they are so difficult.

If we make the contents with narrow focus, the contents would contain small
scopes; but if we make the contents with everything O.K., the contents woul=
be mess.  Which is better small scopes or mess?  Those points should need t=
talk with us for creation of =93coolstates.com=94.
 I think result of the issue we should make =93killer contents=94 are most
important, and we should create something anytime in the project not only
taking issue for another talking, and that=92s important! taking with
concentration, so be cool in the taking on the mailing list, describing
e-mails are often will be excited.

(Yuki Tanaka wrote) =93I wish to establish media service on the Internet
completely new and interactive that is out of =93Search Engine,=94 Online
Shopping, BBS.=94

 I think most current messages in mass media do not value for own live, tha=
do not need to know and I will be happiness if I know that.  Just I feel
satisfaction own life that I can manage own life scale world with safe and
goodness feeling eternally with my efforts.  I think curiosity for life of
someone and success stories will be brought evil desire and jealousy to us.
 But such =93suck=94 curiosities will be fun even though those do not have
value for live but those are fun for me, it is grate, since my curiosities
are good for me just for me, those are O.K.  I think most those current
invention is the Internet.

(Yuki Tanaka wrote)=94I would like to do businesses that I can manage own
life in a solitary island through such the media service.=94

 I am living in Beijing in China in people=92s flat that is like to be livi=
ng
in a solitary island.  I wish to be better business in the =93like solitary
island=94.  For my =93half time life,=94 just I wish to be well management
working though the Internet anywhere.

(Yuki Tanaka wrote) =93If I create an interactive online media service on t=
he
Internet:
I would like to create =93Utopia Scrap Book=94 which files history and curr=
ent
of unique or mad idea for new technologies.=94

 I think it is fun, but it may distribute only current issues are better fo=
fun.  I am not interested in second and third hand information.  I think
first information just have value for acknowledgement.  My reality is only
thorough watching, lessening, feeling, and touching by myself.
I can not trust a virtual world.  A world of pack of lies is better than
=93virtual world=94.
I am living in Mainland China.  Where have been happening unbelievable
realities every moment, which excel normally human imagination.  =93Eternal
histories=94 in here has been teaching all of human behavior.  And, now Chi=
na
has been taking =93big experiment=94 again, so I can not leave my eyes.

 [16:Yuki Tanaka] some thoughts...reply to Nochi-san

(Junichi Nochi wrote)=94 I think first information just have value for
acknowledgement.  My reality is only thorough watching, lessening, feeling,
and touching by myself.
I can not trust a virtual world.  A world of pack of lies is better than
=93virtual world=94.=94

 I understand it.
 I am proposing a program that will tell stories of mysterious,
supernatural, and superstitions on the net and computers for an online
information provider in Japan.  I think it will be fun for cyber
entertainment.  But, the online information provider may soon toward to run
dry a management finances, since the program may not realize.  If the
program does not realize, I could do in =93coolstates.com=94.

OKADA, Tomohiro
General Producer: CoolStates Communications (Tokyo, Japan)
Managing Director: Fukuoka Multimedia Community Board (FUK)
e-mail:  tomohiro@coolstates.com

---