David S. Bennahum on Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:22:16 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> Re: Serbian 'concern'

Richard van den Brink wrote:

>I don't think nettime
>is the propper place to conduct this discussion. Or am I wrong?

You are right. Nettime ought to relate to cyberspace in some way.  If
there are interesting uses of information technology relating to the
situation in Kosovo, this would be appropriate to Nettime.  Otherwise,
let's just start discussing whatever we feel like.

How about a long series of posts on Monica Lewinksy and Bill Clinton?

Or perhaps extensive discourse on Basque separatists and post-Franco Spain?

Or maybe we should regale each other with our opinions of mass transit?

Let's just smother nettime and turn it into evyerone's time.

/d

---