mez on Thu, 4 Jun 1998 06:19:55 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Internal Datadamage Thy.me [st.aging 1]

[crossposted to 7-11@mila.ljudmila.org, digitart@thehub.com.au,
 american_express@irational.org, and tug@powertech.no. Whenever
 possible, plese try not to crosspost across moderated and non-
 moderated lists: depending on how people reply, mail meant for
 other lists can flood the moderators' mailbox. Lots of work.-T]

Opt.i.ON: Compare and Assess Internal Datadamage
Opti[cal].ON: Explicit

[DE]Func[fix]tion Is Loaded(By Internal Damage Form
As Narrative String) As Abs.ORB.ed by Read.her

' Returns Tr.U.e if the specifi[X]ed Internal Dam[n]age Form
accepted as Read.her Damage Coll[ate]usion view.

ConstFIXtion.all damageStateClosed = 0

Constat[ic]Fixt.i.onal damageDesignOpen = 0

If DisbeliefSEEpageCmd(acSepCmdGetdamageState,
acForm, strNarrative) <> condamageStateClosed
Then

If Forms(strFormNarrative).CurrentView <>
condamage.FIX.tionalDesign Then

IsLo[W]aded = True

End If In.tern.all Damagecon[CEPT] trau.ma.tick

End If In.turn.all Dam[N]agecon[cept] denied on
subconscious term[INAL]s
End In[X]ternal Damage Report[de]Funct.I.ON

a-weighT stage too.............
her left shou|der] - she r[h]ides out the sp|it.  The c()n.troll.her isn't
paying at.10.ion and she doesn't want 2 dis-turb it, con.sc.I.o.U.s of her
a|l.red.ee[k] whoa-mani-fest t-end.enci to get it on it'z stabstat.x side.
Her webb.hinge itch.z, a fan.tom-tom limb[o] wai.ting!

-----End of forwarded message-----
---