andrew ross on Sun, 21 Jun 1998 18:27:38 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> chip production

Does anyone have any information about organized labor or independent
activist initiatives relating to microchip production. I'm familiar with
the work of the Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition in the U.S., but I wonder
if anyone could direct me to similar initiatives in other countries?

andrew ross 212-998-8538
american studies program, NYU
285 mercer st. 8th flr.
new york, ny 10003