=cw4t7abs on Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:56:01 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Re: DRUGS

>D igital               p
>R esistance
>U nleashed             z
>G lobally and          -
>S imultaneously        r
>
>At ARS ELECTRONICA make DRUGS
>
>"Hey...pssst...do you have a m9nd konta!nr?"
>
>DRUGS=WWI (World Wide Insurrection)

!nd!v - dzat per4mz ne!dr !n gen !ntend 2
purzue dze pub-l!k !nterezt nr = au.are ov fakt !t = purzu!ng
= konduszd b! 1 tranzlusent hand kmpnent 2 purzue 1 end wh!ch !=
amng !tz !ntent!onz

        -_      = !ntent!onz + !ntent!onl b.hav!our
        _-      un.!ntendd + una.uare.long term || kmplecz
                effekt emergez 4rm b.hav!our
        -_      != 1 effekt _ = 1 end
                - !tz or!entz + kntrlz -

>DRUGS is new code word for WWI.

ARS ELECTRONICA is new code word DRUGS is new code word 4 krapmaTTr

    knnektdzegddmndTz
      \+\ am3r!kkazug3r

>The FBI is worried about our use of DRUGS.

our == FBI

>DIGITAL RESISTANCE UNLEASHED GLOBALLY AND SIMULTANEOUSLY

fukc(fr33l+e)
sold worldwide

    k?nnektdzegddmnd?Tz
      \+\ am3r!kkazug3r