patrice@xs4all.nl on Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:19:13 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Vonnegut's hoaxy address...

All my apologies to the nettimers whom I have insulted/irritated/amused
with a hoax.  I did not know. I went for the content, which I thought was
nice. But I admit, it's the combination of MIT and Vonnegut that made me
send it to the nettime list. Blame the moderatura! ;-) there used to be a
rule against pieces send concurrently to other lists...

cheers,
patrice

---