nettime's_digestive_system on Fri, 2 Oct 1998 19:40:39 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> why2k (druckrey), y(2)2k (lebkowsky), y52j (guderian)

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 11:52:37 -0400
From: Timothy Druckrey <druckrey@interport.net>
Subject: WhY2K

Alistair Cooke:

"Y2K -- probably the most ominous logo, the most threatening symbol to
human life since E=MC2..."

I'm organizing an evening for DEAF about accident and possibility and
including a Y2K component. Surely the proliferating web sites devoted
(literally and figuratively) to the issues (pragmatically and
pathologically) are easily available.

We're looking for creative work being done.