Will Munslow on Sat, 31 Oct 1998 09:43:21 +0100

RE: <nettime> Scroll Down

On Thursday, October 29, 1998 2:14 PM, Duane Vosburg
[SMTP:vosburg@ix.netcom.com] wrote:

> M4F5T=7)N+5!A=&@Z(#QB<FEA;E]V;W-B=7)G0&IU;F\N8V]M/@T*4F5C96EV
> M960Z(&9R;VT@>#$V+F)O<W1O;BYJ=6YO+F-O;2 H>#$V+F)O<W1O;BYJ=6YO
> M+F-O;2!;,C U+C(S,2XQ,#$N,CA=*0T*"6)Y(&EX;6%I;#4N:7@N;F5T8V]M

Hmmm....I got half of a badly UUEncoded file. It took a bit of work to
make it readable but it is cut off before the end...now I am
curious...God has not given WHAT? Here is the result that I got:

------------------------------

It's National Friendship Week so enjoy!  Makes you wonder who has
time to  create it but oh well.....

Keep your finger on the scroll down button and you'll see......

  1
  1
  1
  1