nettime's_digestive_system on Mon, 16 Nov 1998 06:58:03 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> An Ivo-gram

From: "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:11:06 +0000
Subject: (Fwd) Kosovo and Yugoslav Wars of Successsion

>Colloquium:
>
>"Kosovo and Yugoslav Wars of Succession"
>Professor Bogdan Denitch
>Sociology Department
>CUNY Graduate School
>Tuesday, December 1, 1998
>7:00-9:00 p.m.
>Room 207, 33 West 42nd Street

ps - did anybody else watch The Simpsons - how they busted the
Republicans? - they did it with the same joy and cruelty that Feral
Tribune applies to Tudjman.

ivo

From: "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:11:22 +0000
Subject: Forza

Not only in countries of former Yugoslavia is Tito now considered by
his petty successors as a bad guy, but also the Italian fascists do
not like him. Just recently, Forza Italia won the municipal
government in Parma, Italy. Their first order of business was to
remove statues erreceted to Karl Marx and Josip Broz Tito from one
of the town's squares. Wow, I didn't even know that they had a statue
of Tito in Parma! (from Corriere Della Serra, 11/11/98)

ivo