announcer on Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:12:28 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcer 060 (delayed)

   . It is possible that, due to technical problems, a few announcements
   . got lost on Nov. 6, 7 and 8 - if this is the case: my apologies... please
   . resend your messages if you don't see them appear in the list below.
   . Delay of this announcer is due to desk.nl problems: sorry about that
   . as well :(

   . The Announcer ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Trace                  . frAme Online Journal of Culture and Technology
02 . Xavier                 . propos./repos. partie 2/6
03 . DEAF@v2.nl             . DEAF98: Why 2K? (Nov. 18th, 20.30-23.00)
04 . DEAF@v2.nl             . DEAF98 Symposium reservations - reminder
05 . fredrik snellman       . Info: MASS '98-Media Art Symposium Stockholm
06 . One Billy              . November 23 is Bag Day; also: FloodNet,
                              Terry Southern, RTMARK in Europe
07 . Le Monde diplomatique  . November 1998
08 . Eugene Thacker         . [techne]W3LAB
09 . Calin Dan              . Happy Doomsday!
10 . Ivo Skoric             . (Fwd) Haris Silajdzic is speaking
11 . Jamie King             . mute items
12 . KOGO                   . Project?