announcer on Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:10:42 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcer 064c

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Sylvie Parent             . 6e dition du Magazine lectronique
                                 du CIAC
02 . r a d i o q u a l i a     . signal overload
03 . FSTV Newsletter           . FREESPEECH: Feature Content for
                                 December 4, 1998
04 . Gerald O'Connell            . Invitation to join the WebArt debate.
05 . Jaka Zeleznikar             . Interactive Visual Poem Generator