andreas hagenbach on Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:56:15 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Weekender 070a

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . hromlegn_kainn   .   Resonance mag+CD
02 . Suguru Goto   .   ELECTROFOLIE 1
03 . Marina GRZINIC   .   Program Cyberfem MARIBOR
04 . mazecorp   .   confeti blu!
05 . r a d i o q u a l i a    .   e Q u a l i z e: r a d i o q u a l i a
06 . Laurent JESOVER    .    ALTER DAVOS - Themes
07 . Jason Skeet   .   <head>banger
08 . jens gebhart   .   infozone program 18.-24.1.99
09 . sarit M   .   121 centre

   ................................................................... 01

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:49:40 +0000
From: <hromlegnkainn@simsim.rug.ac.be>

Volume 7 Number 1 December 1998
Maverika
Philip Corner interviewed by Lukoszevieze
Pauline Oliveros interviewed by Mark Weidenbaum
Terry Riley interviewed by Steve Beresford
Charlemagne Palestine interviewed by Mark Webber
La Monte Young in conversation with Morton Feldman
Jim O'Rourke interviewed by Phil England
Caroline Kraabel/Mass Producers  interviewed by Phil England
Morton Feldman Evocation by Howard Slater
Chris Cutler on the Forgotten East

Plus 63 minute CD featuring exclusive material by Thurston Moore/ John
Tilbury, Pauline Oliveros, Philip Corner, Caroline Kraabel's Mass
Producers, Xentos Jones, John Cage Musicircus

Volume 6 Number 2 July 1998
Cool in the Spool
Tim Hodgkinson: Problems in Musique ConcrËte
A Brief History of Dub: Steve Barrow interviewed by Steve Beresford
John Wall interviewed by Kersten Glandien
Ralf Wehowsky by JÈrÙme Noetinger
Thomas K–ner by Nic Lane
Darryl Moore of Soul Static Sound by Nic Lane
John Butcher and Kaffe Matthews: live (in) digital
Mick Ritchie on LMCSound Studio

Plus 63 minute CD featuring exclusive material by King Tubby & U-Brown,
Roof, John Wall, Thomas K–ner and Max Eastley, John Wynne, John Butcher,
Kaffe Matthews, Ralf Wehowsky, D, Pita, Ground-Zero vs. Xentos.

Volume 6 Number 1 November 1997
Structure and Freedom
Iancu Dumitrescu interviewed by Tim Hodgkinson
John "Drumbo" French: Inside Trout Mask Replica
Heiner Goebbels interviewed by Kersten Glandien
Michel RattÈ: Improvised music as form
George Lewis interviewed by Lawrence Casserley
Butch Morris interviewed by Steve Beresford
John Zorn interviewed by Howard Mandel
Oral Tradition in Thai Classical Music
Charles Hayward, Simon H. Fell and Tim Hodgkinson discuss improvisation in
composition and vice versa

Plus 75 minute CD featuring exclusive material by Faust, Iancu Dumitrescu,
John "Drumbo" French, Simon H. Fell and Charles Wharf, Butch Morris
Conduction, Fong Naam, Altered States, Charles Hayward's Accidents and
Emergencies, LEGO

Volume 5 Number 2  May 1997
Retuning Radio
Gregory Whitehead: Impossible Voices, Unmakeable Beings
Heidi Grundman: Webcasting
Jon Rose: A Radio Affair
Richard Thorn: Hearing Is Believing
Keith Rowe on his use of radio in live performance.
Interviews with Laurie Anderson, Willem de Ridder, Lance Dann, Peter
Lambourn Wilson
- magazine only left

Volume 5 Number 1 November 1996
The Sampler on Trial
Ragnar Johnson on the ethics of field recording
Bob Ostertag: Why Computer Music Sucks
Tim Hodgkinson: Sampling, Power and Real Collisions
Interviews with DJ Spooky, Martin Teatreault, Marie Goyette, and David Shea
Richard Barrett and Phil England on sampling

Plus 58 minute CD, with exclusive material by David Shea, Richard Barrett &
Mary Oliver, Roger Smith, Bob Ostertag & Phil Minton, Otomo Yoshihide &
Sainkho Namchylak, Stock Hausen & Walkman, Martin Tetreault, plus field
recordings from Papua New Guinea.
- last few CDs remaining

Volume 4 Number 2 May 1996 SOLD OUT
Volume 4 Number 1 November 1995 SOLD OUT

Volume 3 Number 2 May 1995
Chris Cutler's History of Plunderphonics, part 1
Lee Moodie: Is there such a thing as Women's Improvisation?
Jon Rose: Piracy in Peking; The Virtual Violin Explained
Ben Watson: The Tenth Termite Festival
Alan Wilkinson: A Termite Club History
Christoph Wagner: Mysterious Krautrock
Mike Adcock: Discord in Accordian Country

Volume 1 Number 1 November 1992 SOLD OUT
Volume 1 Number 2 May 1993 SOLD OUT
Volume 2 Number 1 November 1993 SOLD OUT
Volume 2 Number 2 May 1994 SOLD OUT
Volume 3 Number 1 November 1994 SOLD OUT
25 Years From Scratch SOLD OUT

Prices:
		3.2	 	5.1		5.2/6.1/6.2