Faith Wilding on Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:15:19 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Next Cyberfeminist International

Dear nettimers:

This is to remind you that the "next Cyberfeminist
International",organized by the Old Boys Network
in cooperation with tech-women and next5minutes,
is going to take place in Rotterdam, March 8-11, 1999.

This conference is a follow-up to the "First Cyberfeminist International"
which was held in Sept.1997 at documenta x in Kassel.

Please check our website for info and complete program.
(www.obn.org)

Entry to the conference is free and we would welcome participation by
any or all of you if you can make it to Rotterdam for a day or 2 or 3.
We hope to start a lively discussion there on issues of women, media,
technology and difference, activism, female hackers, and many other hot
topics. We'll also do a "speak-out" presentation at the n5m which those
of you who can be there are invited to participate in as well.

All the best, Faith Wilding for obn
---