fokky on Fri, 19 Mar 1999 05:32:12 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Weekender 078a

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Bureau of Public Secrets  . May 1968 Graffiti
02 . gabi                      . Prix Ars Electronica 99
03 . Helena Earnshaw           . [havoc]  any outstanding websites?
04 . John Hutnyk               . TRAVEL WORLDS
05 . miekal and                . e p o s
06 . Reinhard Braun            . [artimage]: call for entries // graz
                                 biennial on media and architecture 99
07 . dLux media arts           . D.art 99 :: Call for Entries ::
                                 Sydney, Australia
08 . MAZE] corp [ROZE          . confetti.org
09 . Koen Van Daele            . D-Day 9: March 18: AFRICA as seen by
                                 DEPARDON
10 . cello                     . Cellosphere - an INVITATION