nettime's_indigestive_system on Mon, 29 Mar 1999 05:29:00 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> hardware speculations digest [human being, mediafilter]

Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:40:08 -0800 (PST)
From: human being <schizo@sirius.com>
Subject: Military infrastructures [1]

 new photo-essay: Military infrastructures [1 of 2]

 18 slides with thoughts on technological enthusiasm, Operation
 Urban Warrior, aesthetics, and a Nuclear submarine....

 http://www.sirius.com/~schizo/research/essays/military01/1.htm

 bc

 a r c h i t e x t u r e z : an online community
 for hacking and cracking the architectural code
 www.sirius.com/~schizo/architexturez/main.htm