insomnia on Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:05:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> insomnia x3

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 06:37:30 -0800
From: insomnia <insomnia@EUnet.yu>
Subject: thursday, april 1

dear everybody,
the main novi sad bridge has been taken down completely. we are cut off
from belgrade. no water today. shortage of bread and milk. if you do not
hear from me anything more, this means i fled from the city, because
life becomes insupportable here.
everything hurts, everybody hurts. now i feel like an island - cut off,
cut off, cut off from everything.
peace with you all.