Seraphic Artifex on Thu, 8 Apr 1999 06:18:32 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Paper on the foolishness of digital aesthetic (fwd)

Seemed rather relevant to nettime.

--
   http://netsys.com/~cameo | cameo.davine | ewr-dca-yyz-bos
	  I am not /   I am the . for which there is no ..

   Jamel Virus - Infects your computer via IE5 and disables your
   surge protector,  then it strikes your house with lightening.