valery grancher on Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:37:56 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> black screen

Dear Nettimer,

severals days ago I launched the "black screen" project on the web ...

               - "This black curtain is dedicated to the
               war victims and shall remain until the
               Kosovar genocide and NATO bombing stops.
               We have decided to stop participating in
               the "spectacle society" by putting a black
               screen on our web sites!
               We are forced to fight against war with
               peace and dignity!
               I repeat; this screen is dedicated to the
               WAR victims!

               Get this screen source and put it on your
               website for one day on next May 1st to
               protest.
                Forward this event to your contact circle
               please..."

               screen source:
               on http://www.imaginet.fr/nomemory

So now on next may 1st severals website will be shut down to protest
against war: a long black chain around the world from balck screen to
black screen will be a silent protest against war...

register your participation on this address:
Registration for black screen chain:
http://www.kit.ntnu.no/stud/barcley/war/register.html

Valery Grancher
vgranger@imaginet.fr