Ivo Skoric on Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:46:15 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> ivogram 042999: refugees, roma, women's call

Ivo Skoric <ivo@reporters.net>
         (Fwd) Re: Refugee finder
         (Fwd) Roma and the Kosovo conflict
         (Fwd) Urgent appeal ex Yugoslavia - Join the women's call!!

From: "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:37:45 +0000
Subject: (Fwd) Re: Refugee finder

there is also a web site
containing records of refugees registered in Macedonia, so far they
have about 65, 000 people registered.

Its address is http://www.refugjat.org/.

From: "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:02:11 +0000
Subject: (Fwd) Roma and the Kosovo conflict

Tatjana Peric <tatjana@errc.org> on 04/22/99 05:14:10 AM
Please respond to Tatjana Peric <tatjana@errc.org>

To:  hCa Youth Network <hca-youth@igc.org>, hCa <hca_icc@list.ecn.cz>
cc:  (bcc: Marko C. Maglich/STUDENTS/FIRE)

Subject:  Roma and the Kosovo conflict

For those interested how the Romani community has been affected by the
Kosovo conflict, please go to:
http://errc.org/

Tanja