nettime's_focus_group on Sun, 23 May 1999 19:19:42 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> 'just the facts, ma'am' digest: gwbush.com, ryan

Presidential Exploratory Committee <info@gwbush.com>
          Re: RHIZOME_RAW: RE: Bush' Position
               [with special guests Meiko and Ryu]
"James F. Ryan" <JRyan@xl.com>
          RE: <nettime> RE: Urgent: major errors in your story

Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 05:29:32 -0400
To: Nancy McKinnis <nancy@ionet.net>
Cc: Meiko And Ryu <meikoandryu@yahoo.com>
From: Presidential Exploratory Committee <info@gwbush.com>
Subject: Re: RHIZOME_RAW: RE: Bush' Position

Dear Friend Nancy,

In the recent past, we informed you that people don't control people, guns
control people, and so we are for gun control. Then we said "Do you know Meiko
and Ryu? You should!" We felt that Meiko and Ryu would know what to tell you,
in addition.

And now a very big gift for you: Meiko and Ryu send you a message! Please,
listen well.

Earnestly,
Roy and Liz

Presidential Exploratory Committee: Your efforts redeemed
http://www.gwbush.com/

The Admirable Meiko and Ryu Message!!! :