scotartt on Sun, 6 Jun 1999 09:14:28 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Linux illegal in Australia?

This is just crap; occasional foul language usually only rates an "M"
rating on Television -- literature would be regarded even more
tolerantly I believe -- the internet censorship laws as much as I oppose
them really wouldn't have anything to say about such matters I would
think.

Really, such --hysteria-- leads us down no fruitful paths, and diverts
from the main issues at stake.

scot.

--
>}} sysx sysx.apana.org.au sysx.autonomous.org autonomous.org {{<
    "It's like a record needle cuts a groove into the brain."
>{{ http://autonomous.org/soundsite http://mp3.com/nerveagent }}<

---