nettime on Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:22:16 +0200 (CEST)

Alan Sondheim: language staging

<nettime-l-temp@material.net> is the temporary home of the nettime-l list
while desk.nl rebuilds its list-serving machine.  please continue to send
messages to <nettime-l@desk.nl> and your commands to <majordomo@desk.nl>.
nettime-l-temp should be active for approximately 2 weeks (11-28 Jun 99).

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 02:49:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>
To: nettime-l@desk.nl
Subject: language staging

Stages from Language (in progress)

( performatives / materiality / irruption towards that moment when it is
  possible to _crawl_ from the _hole_ )

1 "Bedei!": Fragment

"Bedei!"

There appears to be some writing on the note ...

Swallowing Such as Might Sstick in My throat
On Bedei On Bedei I will cry and fly On Bedei
Stretch Bedei between each and Every FFanger

(You finish reading.)
Bodee
Lost in Bodee-Database of Numeric Hells
You see Bodei and Bedee here.

Swim Bedee
You swim in Flufee Bedee all Cotton-Mouthy Fang
You drop Bedei.
Bodee
Lost in Bodee-Database of Numeric Hells
You see Bodei, Bedee, and Bedei here.
You are empty-handed.
You say, "Loo loo loo loo loo"
You Wah! Wah! Wah!

2 Bedee: Fragment

Sink or Swim Bedee
You are Not Wear Bedee and Do Wear Bedee and Wear
You do Space Bedee on Your Skin and Holes and Bones
You do Sink in Bedee Fissure hole
You drop Bedee.
You swim in Flufee Bedee all Cotton-Mouthy Fang
You take Bedee.
You do Sink in Bedee Fissure hole
You drop Bedee.
Do up Pick Bedee Now
You take Bedee.
You do Sink in Bedee Fissure hole
You swim in Flufee Bedee all Cotton-Mouthy Fang
You do Wear Already
You drop Bedee.
Do up Pick Bedee Now
(In Bodee and
Lost in Bodee-Database of Numeric Hells
You see Bodei, Bedei, and Bedee here.)

3 Budi: Fragment

Brawned MassIve Tissu Hunger for Yu to Be Swallow
Contents:
  Bud
You take Budi.
It's already open.
You already have that!
  Bud
Wet Leaf Thing and Pnk Flesh
You drop Budi.
You Do SwaLo Budi Flesh-Tungu
You Do Thik Tungu fissure in sWole Throte

           Do Thik Pnk Tungu sWole Throte Nikkkukkk
You say, "I do think thnkkk that"
                                    Thikkk Pnkkk Tungu

         thIkku sWole gLans tuuuuuuuuuuuuuunGUuuuu
tHuku
You say, "         I am do Pnkkk Tungu"
         lllllast tYme my Nikkkukkkko to goDbyoo Nu
Nikuko iS trU sWole gLans glAss

4 Doubling: Fragment

Bodee
Lost in Bodee-Database of Numeric Hells
You see Bodei, Bedei, Bedee, Budi, #934, #895, and #1 here.
look #1
submergence of drowned gods
look #895
Bodei Buried-Beneath-the-Ground
look #895
There appears to be some writing on the note...
look #934
Nikuko beneath-the-ground
look #934
Brooding Buti or Buda / Pest
She is awake and looks alert.
@examine #1
Root Class (#1) is owned by Wizard (#2).
Aliases:  nothing
look #1
You see nothing special.
*** Disconnected ***