Ragnar Heil on Sat, 14 Aug 1999 22:58:29 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> virtual teams mailing-list

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am pleased to invite you to join a mailing-list dedicated to the
examination and discussion of virtual teams.

This list would like to provide a forum for discussion for experts in the
theory and practice of virtual teams as well as for those who are simply
interested in this discussion.  In this case, virtual teams are understood
to be those that work on projects that require communication and
collaboration across boundaries of time, space, and organizations.
Undoubtedly, this context involves the new media, such as e-mail,
video-conferences, cellular phones, voice mail, etc., that are necessary
for everyday work.

It would also be helpful if you could invite friends or colleagues who are
interested in virtual teams to join this list.

I am looking forward to meeting with you soon on the list!

http://www.egroups.com/group/virtualteams/info.html

Best regards,

Ragnar Heil,
list-owner

#  distributed via nettime-l: no commercial use without permission of author
#  <nettime> is a moderated mailinglist for net criticism,
#  un/subscribe: majordomo@bbs.thing.net and
# "un/subscribe nettime-l you@address" in the msg body
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org/ contact: <nettime@bbs.thing.net>