Paul Garrin on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:14:22 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Is CPSR Program Promoting Internet Privatization?

In short, no.  CPSR is presenting a forum in which ALL MODELS
can be presented and discussed.  As far as I understand, CPSR
does not advocate any particular view but is interested in the
exploration of all aspects in order to inform the interested public
of the issues.  It would be a good idea if there were more input
and participation, constructively, from the public, including the
members of this list, who up until now have been either complacent,
or simply naysayers of any plan for progress in expanding the
DNS in a way that is in the best interests of neteizens.

That's my opinion.

Best regards,

Paul Garrin
Founder/CEO
Name.Space, Inc.
and the Global Namespace Coalition,
a non-profit group in the interests of
expanding the internet in the public interest
http://namespace.org

Join the GNSC and make a difference!