julia lazarus on Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:37:05 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re:VR_and_You?_Questionair

Hi

Should I or should I not..break into the nettime list with this?  I have
been on that list forever, a very silent member, since I am not a
writer...  Some of you might know me, most of you probably dont, but if
anyone of you has a couple minutes, I will be happy to collect your
statements to the following question:

"If no technical limitations would apply, how would you personally like to
enhance your reality?"

Answers can be short and off-track, but should be fullfilling your
personal expextations/needs.

And please, dont send it back to the list, but to me.

I know, this doesnt really fit the subject of the list, but that makes it
even more interesting, maybe somebody comes up with a virtual survey tool
for political transactions between east and western countries?  Other
examples:  "I would like to have lots of cuddly animals floating around to
entertain me"  "I would like to see heat and tension waves superimposed on
the reality"  ........

Please dont be angry, if you dont want to bother around with this, just trash
it.

Best
Julia Lazarus