Terrence J Kosick on Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:23:06 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> [net\.]art(history|definition) [feigl, baumgaertel, future]

Terrence writes;

There seems many more people are involved now. That will make it all the more
vital by bringing more minds together. How that will change and evolve remains to
be seen. It will be intriguing to compare and perhaps see some sort of telos of a
shifting to a communication perhaps more theatrical and even timeless in form. I
am looking forward to seeing the links that collapse network time from then to
here and now. The separation of time and distance has been too convenient
controlling and thus disconcerting. History never fixed always evolving taking on
things from the past not to be forgotten whist they shape the future. Ah network
bliss.

T.