Alan Sondheim on Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:43:23 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Tourists and Terrorists: Guiliani 2000

The industry here isn't working - only 1% of Newyorkers say they'll be at
Times Square, which if true is only about 100,000; a lot of the hotels
have vacancy, the city's running scared.

Re: another post - I wouldn't put too much into the brilliance of terror-
ists over any other group - it's often like anything else a form of bung-
ling. There was a cell a few blocks from me here in Brooklyn - few years
ago, they were gonna blow up the B-train, and they were caught because
they took in a roomate who didn't get with the bombs in the kitchen.

Alan

Internet Text at http://www.anu.edu.au/english/internet_txt
Partial at http://lists.village.virginia.edu/~spoons/internet_txt.html
Trace Projects at http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/index.htm