pedro lopez casuso on 4 Feb 2001 03:23:45 -0000

[nettime-lat] fwd visita a barcelona

hoy en mi correo
puede que interese a los jodis u otros

----

From: Sean Cubitt <seanc@waikato.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:33:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [AIR-L] contacts in Barcelona or thereabouts

Carolyn

1. the most notorious of all net.art folk, jodi.org, Dutch residents of
Barca. Check the site -- relevance to legal studies will I think be apparent

2. search out the brothers Roc Y Peres, digital environemntal designers and
conceptualists par excellence. Not sure what they're up to now but amazing
work on eco-tech and age in the past

>Hi All,
>I'm both staff and student at the University of New South Wales in Sydney
>Australia. I teach Legal Research, including internet legal research, and
>my own research is in the area of internet content regulation (censorship).
>I may be visiting Barcelona later in the year and I'm hoping to make
>contact while there with people working in similar areas. (Unfortunately I
>only speak English).
>If you are from that area and would like to make contact please email me.
>If you know of others who are not on this list but may be interested,
>please forward this email to them.
>Thankyou.
>Carolyn

Sean Cubitt
Professor of Screen and Media Studies
The University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105
Hamilton
New Zealand
T (direct) +64 (0)7 856 2889 extension 8604
T/F (department) +64 (0)7 838 4543
seanc@waikato.ac.nz
http://www.waikato.ac.nz/film/

Digital Aesthetics