Adriana Sasali on Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:52:41 +0200 (CEST)

[nettime-lat] Nettime-lat Digest [1] [2]

 [ 1 ]

Deadline of GA2003 - 6th Generative Art
Conference, Italy

> > > This email to remember you that the
deadline to submit proposals to GA2003,
the 6th International Conference, Exhibition and
Performances on Generative Art and Design (Milan,
Italy) is postponed to 28th of September, because
of email problems of these days. The Call for
Paper and the papers of previous conferences
are at
> > > http://www.generativeart.com
> > > - If you intend to present a paper or/and a
poster, please send me the title, a short
abstract (max 500 words) and a brief CV (5
rows) within 28th September.
> > > - If you intend to exhibit your artworks,
the exhibition panels can contain,
> > > under glass, a print of 80x100 cm.,
portrait orientation.
It is also possible to present VHS/DVD videos and
installations on PC. Please send me a low
definition image of your artworks with a short
presentation and your CV within the 28th
September. You will send the high definition
files
later and we will print them in Milan.
> > > - If you intend to do a live performance,
send me a short proposal within 28th September.
> > > If any question, dont exhitate to contact
me by email.
> > > Looking forward to meeting you in Milan
> > > Thanks for your contribution,
> > > Best regards
> > > Celestino Soddu

> > > Prof. Celestino Soddu, Architect
> > > Director of Generative Design Lab
> > > Coordinator od EC program: Euro-China
exchange, technology
and culture
> of
> > > Generative Design Approach.
> > > DiAP, Politecnico di Milano University
> > > Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano,
Italy
> > > celestino.soddu@polimi.it
> > > www.generativeart.com
> > > www.generativedesign.com
> > > www.celestinosoddu.com

[ 2 ]

Imagine – a red thread connects people, places,
events in 47 countries
of the
world (30.8. – 14.9.2003)

Dear artists,
On one day in April, 500 children from 47
countries took photos of their

everyday lives. Thus a fascinating momentary
picture of the world was created.
The photographers selected several of these
pictures which show their everyday
lives and by this became significant (got a
specific meaning).
Nothing else is what artists do.
Even if it proves difficult to explain an
artist's everyday life – does it exist at all? –
it will be exciting to create a momentary image
of the artists' worlds with the help of a thread
of their emails.
Associations if of ideas, thoughts, scribbles,
photos, everyday
lives...the red
thread "Imagine" – a multiple network...
Everything is accepted. Up to a size of max. 1MB
via email or different and bigger also by
snailmail.
The suggestions will be presented on the newspage

www.reta-reinl.de/imagine and maybe as prints or
originals hanging from a line in
Lichtenfels, one site of the event.
I am looking forward to prompt replies.
For further information contact
www.reta-reinl.de/imagine
If you answer by email please write to
imagine@reta-reinl.de
Many thanks, and late summer greetings from
Sachsenberg!
Reta Reinl

I would be thankful if you passed this mail on to
other artists who might be interested.