Fierman on Sat, 19 May 2001 14:19:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] streaming audio LIVE from Ubica tonight

-------------------------------
  Saturday 19 may

 Streaming audio LIVE from Ubica, Utrecht.
 Tonight there will be a big party at Ubica, a 9 year squatted place in
 Utrecht, Netherlands. There will be performances, DJ's and 3 bands playing:
 Toad, Lushus and Mihoen.

 Puscii will be streaming this whole event LIVE at
 http://freeteam.xs4all.nl:8000/puscii. Use any mp3 player to listen to
this.
 A link can also be found at the homepage of Puscii: http://squat.net/puscii

 Thanks for listening, but we hope to meet you irl tonight!

You are all welcome from 19:00, when we will start serving dinner. The bands
will start playing at 21:00