Bogdan Apetri on Tue, 29 May 2001 23:13:38 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Help for getting to Columbia University

Dear friends,

I am looking for someone there who could help me with my education.

I am Bogdan Apetri from Romania. At only 25 years old, I have been accepted
by the prestigious Columbia University at the Master Degree (Master of Fine
Arts)in the School of the Arts. In fact, I will have to enroll at Fall in
the Film Division - one of the best Film Schools in the World.

Unfortunately, as an Eastern European, I do not have the entire amount to
pay the tuition. As a matter of fact, I am sruggling for two years to get
there but I haven't had the money either last year.
Now, this year, I have already earned a scholarship for room and board
(living expenses), a 2.000$ grant and another 5,000 $ for the Film Division.
With my 4000-5000 $ personal savings, I still need almost 20.000$ to pay for
such a good education.

It is an enormous amount of money for me, but I hope that maybe, among you
friends, there is someone who can help me. I would be glad to provide any
other information about me and Columbia University. I have earned until now
a Degree in Law and a Master Degree in International Law but all I want to
do is study Film and become an artist.

I hope to hear from someone out there. And thank you for your time reading
my request.
Kind regards,
Bogdan

Photo.jpg