TINKEBELL. on Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:49:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] What to do with my cat?

Was the question I had when I was often away from home and
my cat, Pinkeltje, was home alone. At first I was thinking about
hiring a nanny for Pinkeltje but that didn't work out that well.
Then I saw this man  on tv who had the same problem with his
cow "Betsie" and he decided to kill her and make really nice
fashionable shoes from Betsie. He looked sooo handsome with
Betsie on his feet! After watching this program I immediately
cut Pinkeltje's head off and made myself a purse. She's always
with me now!

http://www.tinkebell.com/manual

Wanna see Pinkeltje? Please visit her at the exhibition "best of sandberg design department" at the TPG-building,Amsterdam
june 18-25  Opening: june 18th at 17:00 Post CS, Oosterdokskade 3-5 Amsterdam

Looove TINKEBELL.
www.tinkebell.com